Working with Corian countertops and sinks for many years, we are often asked how to clean scratches off of them. What we suggest is to scrub it with a scotch Brite pad, or in the case of more serious scratches using wet sandpaper instead. This will leave you with a dull surface, which is normally what we strive to achieve. If a shiny surface is desired it will require extra polishing tools that most people don’t have available. We do not recommend shiny Corian surfaces because they are much easier to scratch.
Breit’s Kitchens, Baths, & More!
Cleveland, Ohio 44102
- The State of Ohio is Opening and Recovering from COVID 19 June 2, 2020
- KITH Cabinets May 5, 2020
- Kitchen Trends for 2020 February 26, 2020
- New Southwest Style Kitchen with Custom Countertops, Paint, and Tile! October 15, 2019
- New Kitchen Cabinets May 24, 2019
Angie’s List Multi-Year Winner!