Kitchen Remodeling Services
Our kitchen remodeling services include all aspects including Design, tear-out, electrical, plumbing, cabinet installation, flooring, and what ever else it takes to get you in your perfect kitchen. Normally we start with an initial consultation where you come into our showroom and meet. We usually try to find out a little about your situation and also try to describe what we have to offer. Then we can schedule a time so we can go to your home and measure your kitchen. At some point you should have a budget in mind.
Once you have determined how you would like your kitchen to look, we will schedule a day for our designer to come to your home and measure your kitchen. He will then bring the measurements back to the office and draw your kitchen on the computer.
Some of the things to think about and take into consideration are:
• Kitchen Cabinets– Cherry, Maple, Oak, Pine stained, painted or possibly a laminate.
• Door styles- raised panel (traditional), recessed panel (contemporary), Flat, Glass inserts, no doors at all.
• Door and Drawer Hardware- knobs, handles or a combination of both
• Countertops – Laminate, Corian, Granite or Quartz
• Sinks- Stainless, Cast iron, Granite composite or Solid Surface
• Faucets- Moen, Kohler, Delta, Rohl or many others- many finishes and many different looks
• Appliances- Maytag, Whirlpool, Jennair or many others- Ranges, wall ovens, cook-tops, under cabinet ovens, dishwashers, refrigerators, microwaves used as non-venting hoods, venting and non-venting hoods
• Flooring- Vinyl flooring, Ceramic tile, hard wood or maybe even a vinyl tile that you can grout to get a ceramic look with a warm, vinyl feel.
• Walls- do you want tile or were you thinking of painting
• We don’t really do wall coverings (paper) or window treatments
Please use this contact form to upload your photos and drawings! Acceptable file types are jpg, jpeg, png, and pdf.